This request closed on February 15, 2020.
If you are arranging an award account please visit the CCFI Seed Funds Account Confirmation Form here.
The Center for Immunology invites applications for seed funding to pursue immunology-related research projects that utilize modern high-throughput and genome-scale technologies with an emphasis on single cell approaches. Seed funds are intended to allow investigators to explore the use of new technologies, or to facilitate the generation of preliminary data to enhance future grant applications; through use of services provided by Core Facilities at Cornell Ithaca and Weill Cornell Medicine. All faculty members of the Cornell Center for Immunology are encouraged to apply. View the full RFA here !
GrantForward is a search engine dedicated to helping institutions and individuals find grants to fund their research. Cornell University subscribes to GrantForward and you can create an institutional account at no fee and can receive grant customized recommendations by creating a researcher profile.
- GrantForward covers more than 13,000 sponsor sources to provide a comprehensive database of more than 40,000 funding opportunities.
- GrantForward’s powerful search system helps to lessen the hassle of searching for grants with adaptable search filters and specialized search features.
- GrantForward researcher profiles allow you to highlight your research achievements and interests to receive personalized grant recommendations for grant opportunities that match your research needs.
Create Your GrantForward Account and Researcher Profile
- Start moving your research forward and create an account (see QuickTip demo) to access GrantForward.
- In order to be able to take advantage of all of the features that GrantForward offers, you will have to create an account using your institution email address.
- If you would like to benefit from receiving grant recommendations, then you will also need to make sure to create your researcher profile (see QuickTip demo).