• Basic Immunology (BIOMS 4150)
Taught every fall semester, undergraduates and graduate students welcome.
• Advanced Immunology (VETMI 7050)
Taught every even spring semester, undergraduates and graduates welcome.
• Advanced Work in Immunology and Microbiology (VETMI 7070)
Offered every odd spring semester, undergraduates and graduates welcome.
• JOURNAL CLUB: Special Topics in Microbiology and Immunology (VETMI 7230)
Held every semester, Wednesdays 4-5pm. Undergraduates and graduate students from any field welcome to enroll (1 cr.)
• Seminars in Infection and Immunity (VETMI 7120)
Held every semester, Fridays 12:15-1:15 Undergraduates, graduate students, post-doctoral associates/research associates, and faculty welcome
• Post Doctoral Associates Work-In-Progress, Ithaca campus
Held every first Wednesday, 12:15-1:15 in Lecture Hall 3. Please email email@example.com for more information
If you are interested in joining a graduate program, please apply to these following programs:
Ithaca campus (Ithaca, NY)
• Biomedical and Biological Sciences Program (Immunology and Infectious Diseases minor)
• Biomedical Engineering
• Plant Pathology
• Ecology and Evolution
Weill Cornell Campus (New York, NY)
• Immunology and Microbial Pathogenesis
• Cell and Developmental Immunology
• Tri-Institutional Program (MD-PhD)
Careers Beyond Academia
Careers Beyond Academia, provides flexible, experiential, empowering opportunities to help PhDs and postdocs make informed career choices by exploring and test-driving aspects of their future careers.
Funding is available for participants who would like to create their own activity. Careers Beyond Academia also curates a list of courses and workshops that welcome PhD students interested in developing skills in business and management, policy or communication.
At gradcareers.cornell.edu you will find out how to get involved, explore and test-drive a career.