GrantForward is a search engine dedicated to helping institutions and individuals find grants to fund their research. Cornell University subscribes to GrantForward. Create a researcher profile to receive grant customized recommendations
- GrantForward covers more than 13,000 sponsor sources to provide a comprehensive database of more than 40,000 funding opportunities.
- GrantForward’s powerful search system helps to lessen the hassle of searching for grants with adaptable search filters and specialized search features.
- GrantForward researcher profiles allow you to highlight your research achievements and interests to receive personalized grant recommendations for grant opportunities that match your research needs.
Create Your GrantForward Account and Researcher Profile
- Start moving your research forward and create an account (see QuickTip demo) to access GrantForward.
- In order to be able to take advantage of all of the features that GrantForward offers, you will have to create an account using your institution email address.
- If you would like to benefit from receiving grant recommendations, then you will also need to make sure to create your researcher profile (see QuickTip demo).
- GrantForward Researcher Welcome Guide
- Visit GrantForward YouTube Channel for all instruction videos.
- Visit GrantForward Support page for the complete list of resources.