The Cornell Center for Immunology (CCFI) and Cornell Institute of Host-Microbe Interactions and Disease (CIHMID) recognize that the global covid-19 pandemic has greatly reduced opportunities for graduate students and postdoctoral researchers to attend scientific conferences over the 2020 and 2021 calendar years. Conferences are invaluable venues for making connections with other researchers in your field and for presenting your work to gain exposure. Fortunately, many meetings have adopted alternative online formats in 2021. CCFI and CIHMID are offering a joint scholarship program for graduate students and postdocs working in labs that belong to our communities. CCFI and CIHMID will provide host labs up to $200 to cover 75% of the conference registration costs for any student or postdoc in an affiliated lab who is presenting research at an appropriate disciplinary conference in the 2021 calendar year. We expect that the remaining 25% of the registration cost will be provided by the host lab.